Re: Legends of Glory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Legends of Glory

I didn't think that you were an idiot.  All the other calc has to do is
be on.  There is nothing like CBLSEND.   Perhaps the older ROM versions
don't have an Input "CBLGET" command.  Anybody else out there having
problems with it?

If that's right, then it may mean that once I release *Legends of Glory*,
it may only work on ROM 10.0 calcs.

If somebody would please help us with this, we'd appreciate it.  I need
some more people with different ROM versions to try out this little test
and tell us what happens:

Enter this program into a calc, put a link between the two 85's (be sure
and push the link in good), store some number or something into A on
the calc without the program, and then run the program.

:0->A                                 (that arrow is the store key)
:Input "CBLGET",A          (Grabs the variable A off the other calc onto
this one)
:Disp A                             (Displays the variable A)

 It should display whatever you stored into A in the other calc, if
CBLGET works on your calc.

Please post here what happens