TI-Windows Icons, version 7

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-Windows Icons, version 7

Yes, folks! here it is... the third day in a row that I update my TI-icons
file for the benefit of the world. Today's update (version 7) includes 5
icons more than yesterday. The contents of the file are as follows:

TI-85: Normal, Text, Windows, Picture, Convert to, Convert From
TI-82: Normal, Text, Windows
TI-83: Normal, Text, Windows
TI-92: Normal, Text
TI-80: Normal, Text
TI-81: Normal, Text

Don't ask why I added the 80 and 81, which don't even have link programs
(or ports, for that matter) I guess I'm just a little bit
obsessive-compulsive (hyphen?)
Anyway, not that I've covered all of them, I don't anticipate any new ones
soon. Sorry for the hassle, but I must complement you on efficiency. I see
that yesterday's version is already up on the 83 page.

Thanks again for your patience!
Roger Wolfson
Sawnose Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~rogerw7979