Re: TI85 Phone Dialer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI85 Phone Dialer

I think you mean blue box, not red... the red generates the coins, the blue
the actual MF tones...

With modifications, yes... you need to generate the initial tone (anyone
who should know knows already) as well as the MF frequencies (any phreaker
knows these too..)

At 12:50 10/26/96 -0700, Scott Kidder wrote:
>Would this concept mean that you could possibly turn your TI-85 into a
>red box? (rip off pay phones)
>--
>Scott Kidder
>swkidder@ucdavis.edu
>My Homepage - http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kidder/
>Life remains a test of endurance
>don't forget your name at the top
>look inside for the answers
>sometimes it hurts.
>-me

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial difficulties, the light at the end of |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| The packet goes out the card, into the copper, out     |
|   the router, onto the fiber, across the world, thru   |
|   the copper............       NOTHING BUT NET.        |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (80% post-consumer) ***                    |