Re: Problem with programs...and COM3...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problem with programs...and COM3...

You have an IRQ conflict because your modem is on COM1 and your link is
on COM3.  These two ports use the same IRQ.  On the PC, IRQs cannot be
used by more than one device simultaneously.  You'll have to move one of
them to either com2 or com4 if you want to use them at the same time.
Note that com2 and com4 also share an IRQ.