Re: - TI82Filez.sit [00/01] Assembler on TI 82 ??!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: - TI82Filez.sit [00/01] Assembler on TI 82 ??!!

I wanted to know all the Hexadecimal codes for Basic programs on the 82,
so I used an HexEditor and entered all to value from 00 to FF, then I
changed the checksum and I sent the file to my 82( an copy of this file
is attached with this Message). The surprise was that when I edited the
file, I saw the same characters that appeared with the Shade(1,2,6.

Then I tried to see which code made this appeared, and place only this
code in another program. When it edited it on the calculater, there was
o strange characters. So it seem that there is an order of codes that
can make this?