Re: Chemistry Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Chemistry Programs

Dear Mr. Legend,
 You are thinking of charging five dollars or so for programs you didn't
write! Dan Elbe GAVE us zshell in the spirit of sharing information.
Zshell is magnitudes more work than a look-up-table chem program.  Not
that your friends program is a 10 minute wonder but it lowers the spirit
of the internet to consider charging for such a program/s.
  Besides when the true legends, Dan Elbe and company, released Zshell
they told us which TI calc it was for.

stay connected,
Elwood