Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

In case you haven't done much upper language programming, C(++),OOP, Pascal,
etc., you don't realize how limited BASIC is.  There are so many things
that I would like to do with my calculator that I just cannot do with
BASIC, why else would the call it BEGINNERS All-purpose Symbolic
Instruction Code?  A simple example of this is I have still not found a
way to have the user input a program name and have the calculator run the
program.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."