Re: Program for Ti-83 to Ti-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Program for Ti-83 to Ti-82

Neil Chungfat wrote:

> I recently transferred all my 82 programs to my 83. Then the
> batteries on the 82 died, erasing the memory. For some reason
> I can't transfer the programs back to the 82 from the 83. I
> borrowed a friend's link, but there doesn't seem to be anyway
> to convert 83 programs to 82. Could someone help me, or tell me
> why the link doesn't seem to work from 83 to 82? Thanks
>
> Neil Chungfat

What you need to do is get both the 82 and 83 link software and the link
hardware.  Then use the windows "cut" to cut the program from the TI-83
software and "paste" it into the TI-82 software.  It should work, except
you may have to change a few commands.  But its better than having to
type it in all by hand again!

Bryan Rabeler

<pre>
* Bryan Rabeler                                      *
* E-Mail at brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us            *
* Lansing BBS List - http://www.lhq.com/~bryan/      *
* Acropolis Software - http://www.lhq.com/~bryan/ti/ *
</pre>