Re: TASM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TASM?

The TASM mentioned there is Table Assembler. It's shareware. Take a
look in ticalc.org in the ZShell section. It should be there. Good
luck!

-Tim

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996 01:43:07 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm trying to teach myself assembler for the TI-85. The help files and
>tutorials related to zshell that I've looked at have mentioned using
>"TASM" to assemble programs, but they don't say where to get it. The
>only TASM I'm familliar with is Borland's Turbo Assembler, which happens
>to be called TASM for short, but I think I'm looking for something else.
>If you can point me in the right direction, please do so.
>
>Thanks,
>Jonathan

                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\