Re: Physics 30 Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Physics 30 Program

This program is for TI-85s (and hopefully the TI-82) where you plug in the
values into the program and it spits out any variable you want it solved
for.  If you know your physics well enough and find a problem with my
program, please mail me and let me know what's wrong.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-