New math prog:linearize sin and cos in symbolic format(0/1)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New math prog:linearize sin and cos in symbolic format(0/1)

I have made a new program that make all the calculations that you need to
linearize sin and cos.You just have to write what is displayed on the
screnn of the TI(it's displayed in symbolic format).Don't forget that to
linearize sin^5(2x)*cos^6(3x) it may take 1 hour if you do it yourself
without making any error but with my program it only take 5 minutes and
there wouldn't be any error ;) .Read the readme file inside the zip file.

Fabrice Faure
FFaure2@aol.com
You could find this file on ftp://members.aol.com/ffaure2/linear.zip
Visit http://members.aol.com/ffaure2/index.htm (there is my ti-page
inside)