Re: Newbie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Newbie

Well, you can't be sure if you get the newest version because in the
clear plactic thing that the calc comes in, you can't see the version
number because its coverd by the case.

I had my Ti85 stolen before I got into tiorg, and now I have an Ti92, but
you can get Zshell from www.ticalc.org and it is freeware.

You'll need some sort of link for you calulator, I recomed you order
the TI graph link, but you can proberly get by with one of the homebuilt
ones (plans avalable at www.ticalc.org)

I don't know about the assembler (like I said, I dont have a 85) but I
think there is an conversion program from asm to .85s(string varable used
by Zshell to run programs).

If your good with qbasic, you won't have to much problems with Ti-Basic.
It proberly has one of the most well written manuals out there.  Some of
the commands are different, but its not that hard to figure out.

Hope this helps!

-Paul Bruner