HP-happy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HP-happy

Found this one on <comp.sys.hp48>. Git yer flame-guns out.
>Don't want to idly gossip, but "overheard" on <bit.listserv.calc-ti>
>[Re TI92]:
>
>>>I need help with setting up the software to work with the $4 link
cable.
>>>If anyone is using this version of link cable please help me out.
>
>> What kind of problem are you having. I just built the $4 serial cable
>> and have been able to transfer files. I do have to use two different
>> version of the software however. One works for receiving, but not
>> transfering and the other works the other way around.
>
>Another one:
>
>> I use the $4 link.  You can download most any TI-85 file and pop it
>over
>> with no problems (except sometimes the software has trouble with
>group
>> files containing a lot of REAL vars).
>
>Borrowing from an AT&amp;T ad campaign (sorry to be USA-centric):
>
>         "HP -- the Right Choice"

>With best wishes from:  John H Meyers  ( jhmeyers@mum.edu )

------

Stuart Dawson                          Dawson Engineering
49 Knockbracken Park, Belfast  BT6 0HL,  Northern Ireland
sd@dawson-eng.demon.co.uk                 +44 1232 640669

Turnpike evaluation. For information, see http://www.turnpike.com/