Re: TI-85 Win 3.1 or Win95 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Win 3.1 or Win95 Emulator

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Kerry and Pat Goodman wrote:

> Due to a vision impairment I am unable to read the LCD display on my
> calculator which is required in the Math department at my University.
> Therefore, I need a TI-85 emulator to run with Win3.1 or Win95.  I tried
> the TI-Graph Link for Windows program, but it is not real time.  This
> means I struggle trying to see the key board during the calculations
> then import the results into the PC.  Unfortunately, this includes any
> errors due to an inability to see the key board correctly.

One exists, but ony for dos.  Check out ticalc.org.

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown