Re: Swedish Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Swedish Question

Whoa!  That's a macho price!  I'm selling parallel links for $10 CAN ($7.50
US) and charging $5 CAN ($3.65 US) for shipping!  Anyone wanna buy one :)
(BTW I don't make the dual connect parallel links anymore, and I also use a
nice LED and an awesome DB25 hood...I'll be shipping them with 2.5mm plugs
on the ends soon so when that happens, these things'll look
professional...what'm I saying?  They already do!)!!

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-