Re: Home-brew Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Home-brew Graphlink

Thanx!  And yes, I do agree that Calc-TI is a very nice place to be!
List-ZShell is quite harsh though, since I've got an argument going on some
little thing like comming up with good ideas.  That's y I've changed my
sig.  Anyways, about the ZShell stuff, send mail to "autohelp@ticalc.org"
and it'll tell you about FTPMail, where you can get programs through mail.
If you still can't get it working, write back, and I've got a solution (a
little more complex, but still easy to use)!

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-