Re: Physics,Chem,Maths-progs wanted!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Physics,Chem,Maths-progs wanted!

Good!  I'm finished up to the electricity part; I'll put in the magnetism
part then I'll post it!  I do wish there was a way to convert it to a TI-82
format since many people use TI-82s in the school, and the school does have
a whole pack of TI-82s themselves.  As for the Math 30 stuff, I've taken
the course already, so I'll dig into some old notes and see if I can get
some trig, quadratics, and conics stuff.  The conics program was pretty
awesome...I've got that I know.  I'll put it all into one program.  For
chem, I haven't got anything on that yet; I do know that there's the ZShell
chemlib program with all the polyatomics, the periodic table itself, and
the lathanide and actinide series stuff.  Check that stuff out!

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-