?Individual Program file transfers?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

?Individual Program file transfers?

Greetings to All on this group:

        I recently got my TI85 linked with the parallel cable to both
the MSDOS LINK85XP.EXE and  WINDOWS CONNECT-85 programs.

        The system seems to work flawlessly for doing both overall
memory and group file transfers. However I can not seem to do
individual program file backups.

         When I first got the data link working about a month ago I
was able to backup individual program files with the CONNECT-85 PC WIN
software. I saved an individual file on my hard drive back then and I
can still download it to my TI85. However I have now lost the
capability to upload individual file backups.

        I have tried resetting the TI85 by running the self test
program for a fresh start and it still does not work.

        Although the LINK85XP.EXE software offers group and backup
file receive options it does not seem to have an option for receiving
individual files.

        I would appreciate any comments from others that have
experience with the transferring of individual programs using either
of the above software/hardware combinations.

        Thanks in advance for any help!
Very Best Regards: Thomas M. Alldread
E-mail:            tmaldred@mail.comox.island.net
packet radio:      VE7TMA@VE7KGW.#NVI.BC.CAN.NA