Re: TI-GRAPHLINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-GRAPHLINK

>Why doesn't some inventive person come up with the exact schematics
>for
>building the TI Graphlink cable that Texas Instruments sells.  That
>way
>you could use their software, and it would work with any of their
>calculators.

Good in theory. . . and that's what I thought just a coupla' days ago,
till I found out from  the helpful folk here that the teeny tiny circuit
board in that cable holds 50-60 different components packed in there!
Either rig yourself up a serial link, or just break down and buy the
Graphlink.  Anything else is just too darn complex.