Re: TI85 Programs - anything like GOSUB?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI85 Programs - anything like GOSUB?

Webster <webster@voicenet.com> wrote in article
<325C53BE.3A5C@voicenet.com>...
> Is there any command (okay I know there isn't a command for this) or a
> way to fake a gosub statement in a TI-85 basic program?  Gosub is like
> the old quickbasic statement to goto and execute a group of commands
> then return to the main program.
>  - webster

You outta learn ASM.. there is a call_( ) command that's just like Gosub!
One way to "fake" the Gosub command is with a program jump.  Just create
the routine you want to "Gosub" to as a seperate program.  Then type the
name of that "subroutine" program inside the main program.  In other words
you are running another program from within the main program.  It executes
the subprogram then returns.. just like Gosub.  Hope this is clear.. i'm
vegging out right now :)

equiman@koan.com