Home-brew Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Home-brew Graphlink

Would somebody pretty please either post or directly email to me the
plans for a homemade Graphlink(TI-85)?  I only have email access and
therefore can't snag it off the web.  Methinks I have the freeware
program for the PC that uses the homebrew one, but just in case, tell me
the internet address to get it, and I'll con one of my friends to snag it
for me.

I've been thinking of reverse-engineering the one I have now (that I'm
borrowing), but I'm not so sure what kind of freaky circuitry is in that
little lump in the cable about halfway between the calc and the PC.
Anybody else know?

-|/|/esley McGrew