Re: ti-83 games??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-83 games??

Almost... some poorly written programs may have trouble with parentheses
and order of operations on the 83... specifically, sin x on the TI-82 gets
translated into sin(x on the 83, and that can cause some problems... ;)

At 17:03 10/13/96 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>> Are all 82 programs compatable with the 83?  I'm looking to buy a TI for
>> my last year of high school and university and I'm still trying to decide
>> between the 82 (used in our schools) and the 85.
>
>yes
>
>--
>* Bryan Rabeler                                      *
>* E-Mail at brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us            *
>* Lansing BBS List - http://www.lhq.com/~bryan/      *
>* Acropolis Software - http://www.lhq.com/~bryan/ti/ *

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial difficulties, the light at the end of |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| The packet goes out the card, into the copper, out     |
|   the router, onto the fiber, across the world, thru   |
|   the copper............       NOTHING BUT NET.        |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (80% post-consumer) ***                    |