Professional users - anybody out there?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Professional users - anybody out there?

        One thing I've noticed about the newsgroup is that most of the
interest seems to be amongst students and teachers. Nothing wrong with
that, after all that's how TI targets their market; but I wonder how
many actual making-a-dollar engineering or other professionals are using
the TI gear in their work, rather than HP or Psion or whatever? I've
only spotted two articles (Jeff Blocker's and Micah Gallant's) so far
that refer to "real world" problems. Anybody out there?

Stuart Dawson                          Dawson Engineering
49 Knockbracken Park, Belfast  BT6 0HL,  Northern Ireland
sd@dawson-eng.demon.co.uk                 +44 1232 640669

Turnpike evaluation. For Turnpike information, mailto:info@turnpike.com