Re: Looking for TI-83 SITES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Looking for TI-83 SITES

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Marcia K. Hartman wrote:

> Students in my classes are just starting to purchase the TI-83.  Needless to
> say, the first thing they are looking for is games.  Does anyone know of any
> TI-83 Sites.  We've found a lot of utility programs and math programs.
> They're looking for games now.

I'll say one thing.  ticalc.org is a ti-* site.  ALWAYS go here, before you ask
anything.  They usually have all the newest stuff in at most a week, often
sooner.

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown