I'm sort of new here...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I'm sort of new here...

I just signed on to these lists and I have a few questions.  If any of
you can help me it would be much appreciated.

1. What is ZShell?  Where can I get it?  Does it work on an 82 or just an 85?

2. What are some software differences between the 82 and the 85,
especially as far as programming is concerned?

3. Is there anywhere I can find programs, especially games, besides the
TI program archive?

I am a high school student.  I am taking Trig/Pre-calc (BORING!) but I
understand enough calculus to piss off my teacher.  I am very interested
in TI programming, although I'm just starting to pick it up.  I wrote a
text-based blackjack game that has become quite popular with my pre-calc
class that has no idea how to use the calculator seeing as my teacher
gave the worst and most confusing explaination on how to find a
derivative two days ago.  But that's about all I've writen.  Oh, and I
have a TI-82.

Adam Trilling
Hanegev Online Services Chairperson
adamt@shadow.net

***All mail to d023681c@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us is forwarded to this
address***

Studies show that 75% of people are caused by accidents