Re: zshell graphics?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: zshell graphics?

Well, depends on the compledity..you can make(like onld nintendo> 16x16
sqares and copy those pics all over the scree, this way you can make an
almost infinant amount of pictures, but using little memory and little
code..another way is to have the full screen in memory and copy it to the
screen when needed..aka charter moves right, sift the background left and
draw in the new from memory....
        I might of incorectly explained this, but a good book to look at
is "Game Programing is 21 days!", although is is mainly writen in
microsoft C, the algorighms in the book are priceless..

-Paul Bruner