Re: Grades Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grades Program

MICHAEL J. COCCARO  <coccaro@aztec.asu.edu> Stated:

> A little while ago, someone posted a grades program to this group.  I tried
> to download it and load it into my graph-link sotware which TI puts out.  It
> would not load because it said that the file had an incorrect format.  Did
> anyone get the file?  If so, could you please send it to me UUENCODED, or
> MIME format to
>
> cerberus@netzone.com
>
> Thanks.

I am not the one that posted that one, but I wrote one that can be
initialized for the number of tests, labs, and instructor grade along with
the percentage of these 3 parameters.  Then loops ask you for the grades
based on the numbers you initialized.  It is menu driven and I use it to
grade electronic students.  It is a TI-85 program and if you are interested,
I can send it to you.

Could you be trying to load a program written for a different calc?

billyd@early.com using NetcPlus
  A Mountain Man in Cyber Land