Re: @BIG GRAPH-LINK PROBS@

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: @BIG GRAPH-LINK PROBS@

If you are electrically inclined enough (like me ;>) then you can change
the I   RQs around and have very satisfying results.  I have 4 COM ports,
COM1, COM2, COM3, and COM4 with IRQs 4, 3, 5, and 9, respectively.  You
could also change COM4 IRQ9 to COM4 IRQ7, which is also a good idea.  This
has to be done hardware wise on the serial/parallel card in your computer
though with jumpers or switches.  This is not a software operation and if
that is what you intend to do, I suggest the method shown underneath.

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-=Zenon=-