Re: TI-85 ROM version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 ROM version

You can use [2nd][MODE][ALPHA][S] to get the version of the calculator...
For the manual, it is impossible to get the exact number, but newer
versions have a table program printed near the back of the book.  ROM 9.0
and 10.0 have the Input(CBLGET) and Output(CBLSEND) commands in the
instruction list.

At 18:02 10/3/96 -0700, HiTech wrote:
>Can one, and if so, how would one procure the ROM version of the TI-85
>given only the calculator?  Can one procure the ROM version of the TI-85
>from only the manual, and again, if so, how?
>--
>Finger for PGP public key and/or Geek Code (v2.1)!
>Incoming ICBMs, please aim for: 33:21:10 N, 111:47:18 W
>FTP to ftp.primenet.com, /users/h/hitech for some marching band info &
images!

>This message may NOT be posted on America Online Inc.'s service or
>Microsoft Network's service without the express written consent by myself
>(hitech@primenet.com).  Anyone who finds this message on either of the
>aforementioned networks should notify me and the system administrator.
>Charges WILL be pressed.

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |