Re: TI-92 ROM Versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 ROM Versions

On Thu, 3 Oct 1996, Casey Liss wrote:

> >I would really like to know the spsific serial number to look for.
> I have ROM version 1.12 (that's 1.twelve) and the number on the first Proof of
> Purchase is 0 33317 17200 9
>
> Hope this helps,
> Casey
Thanks, but I would more spificly like the number in the back of the
ti-92, and while I'm at it, the ti-85 as well.  Until Fargo comes out, I
do not want to bother with a generic 68k assembler.  The on on the back
of my calc is V0101836  i-0995 ant its 1.0b1 version.  Its just that they
wuld have the same prof of purchace on an older version than a new one.

Forgive me my spelling and grammer, I am not god.