Re: TI-92 ROM Versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 ROM Versions

I would really like to know the spsific serial number to look for.  I
have one on layway and need to kon if I am getting 1.7 or lower...
I am bollowing my teachers verson and would kindof like to know the
differences in the virsions...
hehe..my teacher has the betta 1.0b1 version, what improvements wold I
expect in a 1.7?
thanks.

A good quote to piss of some heratics:
"If I believe in God and life after death and you do not, and if
there is no God, we both lose when we die.  However, if there
is a God, you still lose and I gain everything."  -- Blaise Pascal