Re: **Need TI-82 Parallel Link Software**

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: **Need TI-82 Parallel Link Software**

Since most of us are not wealthy barbers, we cannot expect everyone with a
TI-calc (if even one) to be able to afford the TI-85 or the TI-92.  If this
is the case, and they buy the TI-82 but don't have enough cash to buy a
TI-Graphlink, there must be other resources available to them.  Since most
people would buy a TI-82 over any other TI-calc (because the others are
either too underpowered or too expensive), we must assume there is a huge
demand on linkable software for the calculator.  Here we must think not
about ourselves but about our TI-calc community and how we can help each
other out.  After all, we joined this list for its ability (the members) to
help us solve our own problems.  Keeping this in perspective, it would be
much more humane to create this software for being able to help others and
at the same time enjoying creating it versus creating this software as work
and getting paid for it somehow.  The TICalc Project has been set up to
benefit us all, and as an example we should also do this.  In my opinion,
the author of a parallel link TI-82 software would be generous and would
create it purely for his/her enjoyment as well as others.  Whoever can
produce such software, please consider what has been said.  This way, we
can all work as a community.

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-=Zenon=-