Re: Get me off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get me off

Jonathan Zweig <jzweig@UCLA.EDU> Stated:

> Please get me off this mailing list!!!!! How do I do it.

I was once trapped in a Chinese Fortune Cookie Factory and some kind soul
with Moo-Goo-Gai-Pan breath called 911 and had me rescued, but somehow I
don't think this is pertinent to this case. :-)

Below are a few suggestions.:

1)  Snip the phone cord coming out of your modem.

2)  Fire a long burst of tracer ammo into the front of your CPU.

3)  Cure your Net-Addiction by going cold turkey.

4)  Find out how to un-subscribe to a mailing list.  This is the most
     radical cure and should only be used as a last resort.

5)  Buy a Texas Instruments calculator and join in.

Actually, I don't have the information or I would give it to you.  I will
try to compensate for this by sending an impassioned plea to the other
users of this mail list.

PLEASE, GUYS!  SAVE THIS POOR SOUL FROM HIS MAIL-BLITZ!!!!!!!

billyd@early.com using NetcPlus
  A Mountain Man in Cyber Land