@BIG GRAPH-LINK PROBS@

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

@BIG GRAPH-LINK PROBS@

Hello.  I just received my TI-GRAPH link in the mail.  I own a TI-92 and
82.  I have been having great problems in using the link.  First, I needed
to find an open serial port, and then give it a unique COM number.  I did
that.  Now, I have the problem that my link does not want to connect
through the 3rd COM.  The COM has been established (through System Device
Manager), but it still cannot open COM 3.  The cord is in tightly, and
there is no configuartion conflicts between COM 3's IRQ or COM status
versus other COM's.  What could the problem possibly be?  I have tried
various unused IRQ's, and it still will not work.  The COM is there and
ready for use, but the link will not send any information through the
link.  What can I do?  Any suggestions would be great.  Please e-mail me
at MeGuitarPlus@juno.com.