Re: David Ellsworth and Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: David Ellsworth and Fargo

> > I need help from those of use with contacts with David Ellsworth.
> > Please tell when that last time you spoke with him was, and if you
> > have any idea why he's dissappeared. Also, those of you who got a copy
> > of fargo from him please email me asap, and tell me which version you
> > have. Thanks.
> >
> >                          -Josh Wardell
> > http://users.aol.com/jwardell/JWardell.html

I talked to him on irc about a week ago and I know he was starting
college at ucla on the 26th (i think), and was hoping to get it released
the weekend of the 28th. Perhaps college overwhelmed him for the first
week...

> If he gave away copies of fargo, I would like one too...
> I believe I (and other) have been waiting for a pretty long time now,
> and if there won't be any fargo, I will surely sell my '92!
>
> so, anyone who have a beta version (or anything) of Fargo, upload
> it, and then maybe someone else can make a perfect version!

He didn't just "give away" copies. He chose people (mostly zshell
programmers and friends from irc i think) for beta testing. I don't have
one, (no ti-92) but I think the beta testers are gonna be loyal enough to
dave not to give it out...unless he really dropped off the face of the
earth all together.

Matt Bathje
mpb@xnet.com
piper@hardlink.com