uploading to archive.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

uploading to archive.

                  I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date:     30-Sep-1996 03:42pm EST
                                        From:     Luis F. Moreno
                                                  MORENO_L
                                        Dept:     Mathematics
                                        Tel No:   778-5041

TO:  Remote Internet User                 ( _in%CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM )

Subject: uploading to archive.

          I have developed extensive programs for the TI85 in Statistics (12k
          bytes, including evaluation of t, chi-square, and f distributions,
          etc..), Calculus (6k bytes, including derivative and integral
          checkers), and a miniwordprocessor with easy-to-modify font of 80
          alphanumeric characters (2k bytes, much better than GTEXT).

          I'd like to upload them to the TI archive, but here is the problem:
          the documentation part is long,as might be expected, and I have it
          written in the math word processor called "CHI WRITER".

          Can I somehow patch these these long files together and upload
          them?