Re: Fargo "bug"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo "bug"?

I don't know if you read a message that I posted a while ago, but I said
that it was possible to turn the error messages that the 92 gives off.
To turn this feature on, press F5 Dimond ().  Then press R.  Take out a
battery, ant then put it back in.  This won't reset the memory.  Turn
have error messages again, Press F5 Dimond ( R.  The calc will then be
"normal" again.  Hope this helps

-MarkGM@Juno.com for text mail!