From:   Justin Hall[SMTP:jwhall@ONE.NET]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 27, 1996 7:45 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: Question about Calculus on the TI-85

"Chris Roth" <74763,45@compuserve.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to solve the derivative of a function in terms of x?
<snip>

I don't think that's possible.=20
<snip>
 The 85 cannot do this using nder() right
out, and I doubt there's a calculator anywhere that can (if there is,
i'm buying it :P).=20
     <snip>

            "People buy umbrellas? They give 'em away at coffee
          shops, in those little metal cans."  -George, "Seinfeld"
   Justin "Skale" Hall    <a href="mailto:jwhall@one.net">jwhall@one.net</a>   http://w3.one.net/~halldp/
              All of this and more of nothing in my life
         OneNet - Its' tha BOMB! (513)326-6000  www-3.one.net