Re: A TI-92 emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A TI-92 emulator

Nuno Miguel Vieira da Costa (ncosta@grupo.bfe.pt) wrote:
: Does anybody knows a way to run TI-92 programs on a PC using an
: emulator? It really would be quite usefull, since writing Fargo
: programs forces us to erase our calculator's memory so many times.

yes, it would, but as far as i know there isnt a existing, working ti92
emul...:)

: I've heard that there are some 68k emulators, and I'm going to search
: for them know, but are any of them usefull for emulating a full 92?

yea, MC68000 is the main cpu on 92's... but that's not all... you'll need
to emul8 screen (plus all the ports)... etc...

: Anyway, I think that such an emulator wouldn't be that difficult to
: write. I am available for starting it...

yea... especially now, when beta of fargo is out...

PaNX

ps.: you might wanna contact people on ticalc.org, they might thought
already about writing emul for 92:)

: Thanks,
: Nuno Costa