Re: Why are TI Calcs so inferior?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why are TI Calcs so inferior?

Upon Sun, 24 Nov 1996 18:08:46 -0800, - (Justin) You Said...:

>Same with doctors, doctors learn how the body works, but then they
>memorize a bunch of procedures, in fact, I bet I _could_ learn how to be
>a doctor, without knowing all that much about how the body works.
>

>UMMM the above statement is just plain stupid... take it to another
newsgroup...

>--
>JZS 3=)

Of coarse we are talking about differences here.

1. Tax Preparer (One who simply can fill out *any* tax form)
2. Tax Avoidance Lawyer( One who can find unique and legal ways to
save you money through helping you to pay less taxes)

I guess anyone could remove a human heart.
I doubt "just any ole body" could remove a human heart and deal with
cardiac arrest?

The thread "Why are TI Calcs so inferior?" started out as troll-bait.
and continues to gain trollism.

trollism, that science of a "troll-baited" usenet posting taking a
life of it's own...

http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
'I support the Death Penalty..'                 -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong..'                           -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong and I'm against it ...'      -- George Bush
'I would allow my daughter to have a D and C..' -- George Bush
antirush@cris.com (for NON-SPAM/NON-commericial email ONLY!)
I tried to pull myself up by my bootstraps...dammit issac newton you bastard!
MikeScinto@aol.com is an AOL Staf member, he told me so....
Since he is, then I guess he likes email...I guess