Re: Saving an Equation on the TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chris Roth <"74763,45"@compuserve.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to save equations on the TI-85?  Evertime I try
>to do it in the solver and things just don't work out.

I don't know exactly what you want to do, but here's one way. Type in

A= {using the alpha keys}

then type in your formula x^3 + 3(6x+1)/(x^3) {or whatever}

press ENTER

To rerun the equation using different values for x, just type in your
value, press STO  then x-VAR    then ENTER

Use ALPHA to call up A, then press ENTER.

You can also stick equation A into the graphing function.

Jim Kajpust - Personal Freedoms - Michigan