Re: Why are TI Calcs so inferior?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

aAnt_(I)-Rus*!H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wrote:

> Has ANYONE mentioned yet that the #1 reason people buy a particular
> calculator over another is "College course requirements"?
> I attend a small community college in Tennessee and they REQUIRE the
> use of TI-Related calculators. Now , you can bring an HP, Sharp or
> whatever to class....But don't expect the instructor to take your book
> home so he can answer YOUR questions...

Goodness gracious!  Heaven forbid you poor college boys have to actually
learn how to use the at least $80 claculator you (or worse yet daddy)
bought.

So you buy an inferior product because its easier?

What a concept...no wonder Windows is so popular

> http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
> 'I support the Death Penalty..'                 -- Rush Limbaugh
> 'Abortion is wrong..'                           -- Rush Limbaugh
> 'Abortion is wrong and I'm against it ...'      -- George Bush
> 'I would allow my daughter to have a D and C..' -- George Bush

So, opposing abortion but supporting the death penalty is wrong;
therefore, supporting abortion and opposing the death penalty is
correct?
<pre>
--
Mark Wilson

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange eons even death may die."
</pre>