Re: Question!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question!

ewu@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: This may sound like a stupid question and I am sorry if this may sound a
: bit conusing, but is there any way to graph an equation like:  x=y^2+2y=8?
: Basically, with the 'x' equalling something instead of the 'y' equalling
: something.

        Well, what you just wrote is that x=8, so that would be a vertical
line.  The 8X serries cannot *graph* a vertical line (it can draw one however)
.  If you mean, can you enter functions in x= form, no.  But, chaning it
into y= form is not a problem.  It's basic algebra.  I think you can enter
eqs in the 92 in x= form, but I'm not sure.

        Aaron