Re: HELP!!, Illegal Instruction!! on 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!, Illegal Instruction!! on 92

First try pressing [2nd][hand][on] at the same time. If this doesn't
work...

This may be terrible advice, and your calculator may explode in a big mess,
but... it worked for me. Take out all 4+1 batteries for 10 minutes, press
ON several times, and the put the 4 batteries back in BACKWARDS. Keep them
in line with each other, just pretend the pictures all point the other way.
Press ON and very quickly take a battery out. Then put everything back
together. It worked for me, and there were no side effects. Good luck.

<pre>
--

____________________________________
Roger Wolfson
> Please Help me, What Am I to do, Taken out all bats., removed little
black
> rectangle but nothing will get rid of it.  What should I do?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> sawicki@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu
> sawicki@watt.cae.uwm.edu