Re: What calculator to buy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What calculator to buy

At 12:05 PM 11/21/96 +0200, Dima feldman wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am Electrical Engenering student. I have seen that ti 83 have more
>functions than ti 85. Can you please tell me advatages of ti 85 on ti 83
>

>Thank you

I'm sorry to say this on a TI newsgroup, and I'm a loyal TI-85 owner, but
the HP48 is actually the best calculator for engineers, from what I heard.
After all, RPN is great for engineers because
".sdrawkcab etirw ot sreenigne rof larutan ylno s'ti"
;)

If you still feel like going with a TI, the TI-85 is actually more powerful
than a TI-83 (except for statistical functions I think).

--Ludwig Pummer
PGP Key &amp; Geek Code available on web page