Sorry that My Page Went Down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sorry that My Page Went Down

I know as much as many people do that my TI-85 page is down. I have taken
several messures to assure its existence.

WPI has shut my www because it caused too much trafic for them.
Partially because of a good Ti-85 webpage and I had a supermodel page full
of pictures. I have place my webpages at several locations in the around
the internet.

The first location is through a friend's computer running linux.

http://isle.res.wpi.edu/~montano/TI-85.html

the next location is at geocities

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/6416/

These pages  are to be used until my real page gets back on air.