Problem with Chi^2 program for TI-80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problem with Chi^2 program for TI-80

I'm trying to convert the CHI2 program for the TI-82 (written by Michael =
Lloyd) and make it usable for the TI-80, but I have run into a few =
problems. The program prompts you for the degrees of freedom and X, and =
calculates the area.

Somewhere along the line of conversion I screwed up, and therefore could =
need a bit of help with either of the following subjects:

1)  The formula for the Chi^2 probability density distribution.=20
2)  The syntax of the fnInt command on the TI-82.
3)  A TI-80 program that does the job! ;-)

Regards,
Anders