Re: HELP!!, Illegal Instruction!! on 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!, Illegal Instruction!! on 92

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Eric Daniel Sawicki wrote:

> Please Help me, What Am I to do, Taken out all bats., removed little black
> rectangle but nothing will get rid of it.  What should I do?

People, if you would read the manual that comes with the TI-92, you would
know that in the event the calculator locks up completely, you should
follow this procedure:

Press and hold [2nd] and [hand]. While holding these two keys down,
      press and release the [ON] key.

If this technique does not fix the problem, follow these steps:

1. Remove one of the AA batteries from the TI-92.
2. Press and hold the (-) key and the ) as you reinstall the battery.
3. Continue holding (-) and ) for five seconds before releasing.

-Isaac

<pre>
--
Isaac Salpeter