Re: y(x) = abs(log(x))

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: y(x) = abs(log(x))

Upon 20 Nov 1996 07:32:28 GMT, Simone P Powell <spowell@iusb.edu> You
Said...:

>I was surprised when I graphed y = abs(log(x)) on the TI-85 veiw screen.
>I was also surprised that the TI-81 and 82 did a better job at graphing
>the function than the 85.  The graph is asymtotic to the y-axis, and it
>appears that is what the 81 and 82 is trying to display.  However, the
>TI-85 is way off the mark.  Can someone tell me how accurate the TI80, 83
>or 92 does on this function?
>
>--
>
>Sam Powell

Change the zoom to "zoom trig"

change the Y range to "min=(PI/6)" , "Max=PI"

http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
'I support the Death Penalty..'                 -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong..'                           -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong and I'm against it ...'      -- George Bush
'I would allow my daughter to have a D and C..' -- George Bush
antirush@cris.com (for NON-SPAM/NON-commericial email ONLY!)
I tried to pull myself up by my bootstraps...dammit issac newton you bastard!