Re: How useful is Fargo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How useful is Fargo?

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Michael Grodsky wrote:

> Hey...if you are stranded on a desert isle and have no one to communicate
> with, but happen to have a cell phone (the possibilities are endless) and
> your spiffalicious ti-92 with the ever omnipotent and omniscient fargo i
> think you will understand the value of surfing the web/irc'ing/e-mailing
> from your calculator.
>
>                 -- as told to you by a desert native

Okay, we get the point.  But if I were stranded on a desert island with a
cellular phone, what would I need e-mail for?  I would make as many phone
calls as I could before the batteries went dead, then eat the phone.

I think the point has been made though that the possibilities are endless.
To an extent, I'm impressed.  Hats off to the author(s) of Fargo.

        -- J. Big Dog